Páginas

terça-feira, 19 de novembro de 2013

Friend's graduation!

Today was Coventry University graduation day! It was not my graduation, unfortunately, but it was the graduation of the friends that studied with me from January to September. That’s why I’m writing here in English today! =D

The ceremony is in Coventry Cathedral and each student has the right to invite just two people for this event. Otherwise, it will be not seats available for everyone. Most of the graduated students were using this special dress that you can see in the pictures and which I would love to use one day! Hahaha




This lovely dress is unique for each level of knowledge. I mean, it is different if the person is graduating as a bachelor or as a master. Alex figured it out that we are actually in the wrong business because the price just to rent this dress for 5 hours is 50 pounds! =OO
















Anyway, I would like to thank you guys for being such good friends for me during this year! You have helped a lot and made my stayed in England more enjoyable. I am very happy to see that most of you are getting very nice jobs without having to spend too much time looking for one! I wish you all the best, honestly. Success as automotive engineers! ;D


See you soon! =)

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário